Last updated August 2, 2019
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, including, without limitation:
• Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
• Telephone number
• Email address
How Personal information May be Disclosed Your Personal Information may be disclosed, without limitation:
• To our third-party service providers who provide website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
• To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
• To identify you or any guest you register for an event.
• By you, through message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other similar services. Please understand that information you post or disclose through these services will become public information and may be available to users of the Services and to the general public. Please be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Services.
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including, without limitation:
• Through the Services: Personal Information may be collected through the Services, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
• Offline: Personal Information may be collected from you offline, i.e., when you visit our restaurants, place an order over the phone or contact us.
• From Other Sources: Your Personal Information may be received from other sources, i.e., public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms; and from other third parties.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
• To better assist your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
• To inform you of administrative information.
• To fulfill and complete your purchase or sign you up for events.
• To send you marketing communications that may be of interest to you.
• To permit you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. These activities may have additional rules, which could contain additional information pertaining to how we use and disclose your Personal Information and careful reading of the additional rules is advised.
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
(a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
(b) to comply with legal process;
(c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
(d) to enforce our terms and conditions;
(e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
(g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not disclose your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, including without limitation:
• Browser and device information
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
• Demographic information and other information provided by you
• Aggregated information
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including, without limitation:
• Through your browser or device: Most browsers or devices automatically collect certain information, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We collect this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
• Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
• IP Address: Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) automatically assigns a number to the computer that you are using known as an "IP Address". An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Services, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Services.
• Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device's physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. We may also share your device's physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device's location, but if you choose to deny such uses and/or sharing, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
• From you: Information such as your preferred means of communication is collected when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Information, it does not personally identify you.
• By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information:
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in the “How We May Collect Other Information” section above, as well as for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
Third Party Services
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
We seek to use commercially reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choice and Access
Your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information
You may opt-out from marketing related emails and messages by following the instructions contained in each such email.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out, even after you opted-out of receiving marketing-related emails
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete the Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or write to the following address:
Delicious Hospitality Group
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
517 W 38th Street, New York, NY 10018
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to change, whether you would like it suppressed from our database, or what limitations you would like to put on our use of it. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Use of Service by Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
We ask that you not send nor disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
Updates to this Privacy
Sale of Company
As a natural consequence of the development of our company, we could be sold to another company. In the event that another company acquires this company or a significant portion of our assets is sold to another company, all customer data including financial records and consumer information collected on our Website may be transferred to the new company. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
Delicious Hospitality Group
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
517 W 38th Street, New York, NY 10018
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.